LUSH CHRISTMAS EVENT SOLIHULL

I guess this going to officially be my first ever post!... yay!
I'm very fortunate that i'm surrounded with blogger friends and I've finally jumped on the bandwagon thanks to my best friend.

On the 1st of October my best friend invited me along to the lush christmas event in solihull, it was amazing! and I've got my hands on some lovely new products from the new christmas collection. All the staff were so lovely and dementrated all of the new and old products for us.

LUSH EVENT// SOLIHULL






One of my favourites from the christmas collection has got to be the Five Gold Rings:

FIVE GOLD RINGS// BUBBLE BAR


You crumble this under running water for a creamy vanilla-filled bath, infused with skin-softening illipe butter and moringa oil. I really loved these not only because they were sparkly, but because you are able to get 5 bath uses out of this one product. You break off one of the rings and crumble them straight into your bath. This product is only £4.95 which i think is amazing because unlike a bath bomb you can use this product multiple times and is much like the snow fairy magic wand that is so popular.

My favourite christmas of all time has got to be snow fairy! its such a beautiful lush christmas classic that i had to get my hands on!

SNOW FAIRY// SHOWER GEL


This shower gel is the best! its candy-floss scented and the scent lasts on your skin for ages after you have washed it off. The bottles come in different sizes and they also do alternatives which they have brought out for christmas such as; sparkly body glitters and bubble bars which come in the exact same scent just in a different form, which can suit may different people depending on what they prefer, this means they are also able to be apart of the snow fairy christmas craze.



2 comments:

 

FOLLOW MY BLOG

Follow