MY WEIGHT LOSS STORY

 THIS WAS ME THEN...


THIS IS ME NOW...




 
This is my dramatic weight loss. I'm very open about my weight and how much i used to weigh ect as i believe its important to be open with yourself in order to change. If you're going to go around brushing off the fact you are unhappy you're going to remain unhappy and i know this because it's something i've been through myself.

In the first pictures i weighed 17 stone 10, yes i didn't look nearly 18 stone but i was and it was really hard for me to accept i had let myself get that heavy. I never really fitted in with "normal sized" girls through school life; i was always popular through school but i was always bullied for my weight because i got on well with boys, i was never the one they fancied just always the ones who were good mates with them and would get my skinny friends to go out with them. 

Through school people would see i was funny and could take a joke so they would say things about my weight they would say i was "fat", "a beast", "manly", all kinds of things! when really i used to masque my insecurities through humour, this only made things worse because people would think i was emotionally strong and found it funny. Yes, i did used to cry every time someone called me fat and i just had enough of staying strong when they said it that i just used up that energy i had to put up with the comments to make a change and loose the weight.

I'd always been really fit as i took up kickboxing and boxing at a really young age and the amount of training i was doing was unreal; i believe i used this as an excuse to eat more because i would "burn it off". I lost my weight really fast and became really ill from it. I lost 6 stone in 6 months which is way too quick and took up the gym along side it. I became very weak, tired and unhappy- i was going through a tough time relationship wise a few years ago which made me keep dropping weight even when i went back to eating unhealthy. 

As we speak now i am currently, in an a better place, 1 and a half stone heavier than my lightest weight and yes i'm not happy with it, but i feel like no-one is really happy with everything about themselves and i think my weight will always be mine. Looking back at these pictures reminds me that, i really need to give myself a break and stop stressing about how much weight i'm putting on and concentrate on being happy, healthy, fit and career minded and that is all that matters. I'm still super young and the fact i've gone through this life changing change already, just shows how strong i really i am. 

I've gone from a size 20 to a size 12 and i'm so much more happier!. being big can be beautiful, and i believe that body confidence is everything! Love the body your in. The reason i chose to change is because i wasn't happy and didn't love the way i looked, which i've always known i would never be happy if i stayed at the weight i was, that is why i lost all the weight.

This post was just to let people know that there are people in this world that aren't like celebrities where you can just get surgery or have amazing figures just given to them. There are people like me out there who struggle and work hard to get even half way to were they think they will be happy, i never thought i would ever do it because i kept making excuses up to go back to eating unhealthily, which never helps. I guess my main reason to post this was to tell people that no-one is ever alone when they want to change! IF I CAN DO IT, ANYBODY CAN!
 









3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post, well done on your weight loss! I also love your dress sense. The coat and top in the picture by the tree are so pretty! Where did you get them?
    Molly xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. Obviously as my weight changed so did my dress sense and i love that i can be more fashionable now. I got my coat from H&M. I've done a blog post on my outfit which tells you where everything is from if thats any help to you http://justbeingbrit.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/pink-jacket.html xx

      Delete
    2. Lovely, thankyou! I'll check that out :) xx

      Delete

 

FOLLOW MY BLOG

Follow