JUST A BIG THANK YOU








First of all i'd like to say a massive thank you to this gorgeous girl right here! She is my absolute rock and has been for a very long time now. I guess you'd all like to know how we met right?.. Well it's as simple as this. I met Chloe in 2014 when i started my part time job in H&M while i was at college. My first memory was when i pulled down my trousers in the fitting rooms to show her my thigh tattoo because we both noticed how many tattoos each other had and wanted to SEE THEM ALL!! We just clicked straight away, she was so open and honest and helped me settle into my job as a sales adviser, she was like my big sister. A couple months later we then started meeting up outside of work, we would go for meals together and just have an absolute laugh every time we were with each other!

Chloe moved away to start her job as a visual merchandiser, i was so proud of her! After her finally moving back home, i can honestly say i can't get enough of her.

I've been such a pain with all my ups and downs, my 6 stone weight loss and just growing up in general and i seriously don't know what i would have done if she hadn't of got my back the whole way through it. I've never found someone who understands me like this girl does.

As some of you may know, Chloe has really helped me to set up this blog and get to grips with it all; it was one of the best things she could of done and it is really helping me to stay positive, as i'm writing and doing things i love but never thought i was ever good enough to do.

Nearly 2 years down the line and were still the best of friends, we do everything together, random road trips, blogging events, cosy nights in- you name it! we've done it!

To summarise it all this girl is so amazing to me and i couldn't ask for a better best friend. She picks me up when i'm down and puts up with a hell of a lot. I know this post might seem cliche for best friends to do but i'm honestly so thankful to have her in my life and there is just no possible way i can show how much she really means to me. So thank you chlo..xxxx






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW MY BLOG

Follow